Instruction Writer helps automate and simplify the creation of your Level III instructions, and it assists you in controlling them. Instruction Writer is a Suite module, fully integrated the rest of the Conformance Suite and with built in document control. It also offers:
Automatic Document Structure
By automating the format and structure of your instructions, Instruction Writer lets you concentrate on the content— increasing your productivity and reducing your time to compliance. It also lets you build and save custom document templates that you can reuse, ensuring consistency across your instructions—even with multiple authors.
Document and Data Control
Instruction Writer generates a document header containing the document name and number, page number(s), revision number and date, date printed, and approved by (Final Approval Authority). You can even include your company logo to create a professional, finished look.
Cross References to Other Documents
Document to document relationships can lead to maintenance nightmares. Instruction Writer allows you to create cross references both up and down the document hierarchy. You can cross reference policies, procedures, other instructions, or other critical documents, in real time. It also saves you time by generating cross reference reports that show you what related documents need updated. These reports can assist you with scheduling document review and rewrite responsibilities.
Easy to Use
Wizards coach you through the instruction writing process and help you update document status. Extensive online help is available to guide you through more complex tasks. Combined, these tools enhance your learning process and shorten the learning curve for Instruction Writer. You can have draft instructions ready for review in a few hours.
- Use common information pools across all of the Suite products to ensure consistency of content from document to document - and accelerate data entry
- Generate a flowchart directly from the instruction text you have entered, eliminating the need to purchase additional software
- Quickly determine which documents need to be updated by viewing a list of all work instructions, their identification data (document number, description, revision and revision date) and the relationship they have to other documents
- Use distribution lists to track who has access to printed copies of your instructions, eliminating the headaches and cost of an additional paper document tracking process
- Integrate seamlessly with Suite Desktop, giving you a complete document creation and management system for your instructions
Each module version is packaged in a Suite Release which has its own technical specifications. Please click the link below to see the release version information you need.
Click to see more information.
The Waypoint Global Suite services help you use Desktop and the Modules more effectively, and can help provide expertise for you organization when you need help filling in the gaps.
For more information about how we can solve your specific business problem choose from the service offerings below:
On Site Deployment
In order to get your company up and running more quickly, Waypoint Global offers On Site deployment by one of our application consultants. Each On Site deployment is custom designed for you, based upon your company's needs. We offer the following services:
- On Site Training - For any or all of your purchased modules
- Installation Assistance - Server and client installation assistance
- Application Deployment - Configuration and deployment as needed
Custom Data Collection
Suite SPC begins with the shop floor, where data can be collected with or without operator input. The operator can collect data via hand held or bench style gages or through the keyboard. Suite SPC interfaces with numerous digital and analog devices. Waypoint Global Professional Services can offer custom designed and developed data collection solutions that can provide your SPC modules data directly from the source. Consult with your Waypoint Global Sales representative for more information about this service.
Contact Waypoint Global for Suite Pricing Information
The Waypoint Global Customer Service team will work with you to determine the best way to meet your needs. Since the Waypoint Global Suite offers such a wide range of features and flexible licensing options, our Sales Consultants can help determine the most effective purchasing mix for your needs.